P.F. Candle Co
A grounding blend to activate deep relaxation, with notes of rich earth, petitgrain, sandalwood, and rosemary. Inspired by regenerative walks through verdant woods, formulated with upcycled patchouli and Phytogaia®, a technology that translates the benefits of phytoncides – molecules emitted by forest trees shown to positively affect mood and wellbeing – into fragrance. Meant for deep meditation, breathwork practice, and decompressing in a hot bath.
Alchemy Candles feature smoke-colored glass vessels, black metal lids, and gold-leafed labels inspired by vintage window lettering.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
Each candle is made with 7.2 oz of soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.